Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back home again

I had a great time in Cleveland! Rachel and I got so much done. It was a lot of fun. I won't go into detail because Rachel already did on her blog and you all read hers anyway. However, I was very glad I went. I would post pictures, but mine didn't turn out very well- the few that I took. I need to remember to take more pictures. I am very glad I went. It was a great visit. The kids have grown so much since I saw them last. It was great to spend time with them.

Kathy met me at the airport when I got back to Salt Lake City. She brought a wonderful salad and we visited while I waited for the shuttle. We only had about 15 minutes, but it was good to see her and I loved the salad.

I am looking forward to visiting Sarah in March. We are going to do some sewing projects too. It will be fun to see Emma and Matthew again. I will try to take more pictures while I am there so I have something to post.

I am going to Boise this Thursday to visit Dad and Mom. I will be there until Monday.

That's about it for now. I'll be better at posting.

No comments: