Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My name is Annette and I am an addict........


That's right. I am a totally out of control addict- I am addicted to Samoa's from the Girl Scout cookie sale. There 's is only one left out of three boxes and I am about to eat it. What's worse is that I am the only person in the family who likes them and I am the only one who ate any of these. Actually what's worse than that is that I only got them a week ago. BUT- they were SO good.
Why I would admit this online is beyond me. I must be reaching out for help. Thankfully they only come around once a year. I can get back on the wagon now for the next 11 months. Unless I find another food addiction that is.......

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love all your projects...thanks for the fabrics, as you can see it's alll going to good use. Do you want any back? Maybe you want to do quilts for your grandkids...you have lots more than me, so I don't know if you want to start that. Hey, love ya!

Sarah said...

The post finally came up in my google reader when the other two did.

I LOVE samoas...my mouth is waterin now.

Kathy Whittle said...

Hey, that's my favorite girl scout cookie too! I ate way too many at Mom's house recently. Thankfully, I haven't seen any g.s. cookies for sale around here for a long time........

Stephanie said...

Yeah, Jeff bought four boxes earlier and picked them up yesterday. Two Samoas and two Thin Mints. We're totally addicted!

Melinda said...

I adore samoas!! Weird, though. I saw a g.s. stand selling, went up and asked for samoas and got a blank stare. Evidently, here, they're called something else. I mean, they were in the stuff, with a different name. Dumb. Aaron and I polished off the one box before 8pm that night. ;)