Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still pain free

I thought I would update things. I have had no further problems with my back. I am truly grateful for this. I went to the doctor because I had a severe burning in my wrist. It made the rest of my hand ache badly. The doctor said I have arthritis in my right hand and that I might want to work on my left hand skills. He recommended that I take Ibuprofen or motrin but that is the extent of the help I can get. Oh, he also recommended that I wear a wrist brace and see if that helps. I had it on for about 30 minutes but it didn't immobilize my wrist like they thought it would and I couldn't do anything with it on. I decided it's best just to grin and bear it.

Saturday we are headed to Lava Hot Springs with the family who are here. I'm excited about it and know we will have a great time.

No comments: