Thursday, January 3, 2008

Great News!

The workmen showed up today! They didn't do anything but they came. They said they had to get materials and they would come back tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath.

I guess they did do something. The material they did have here was buried under about 5 feet of snow. They shoveled out enough to get the boxes open on on end so they could pull out the vinyl siding.

Check back tomorrow to see pictures (if they actually show up and do anything.)

Caleb and I worked on making curtains for his new apartment. We should have them up tomorrow. He is very excited. I will post pictures of his apartment when we get done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I will hope for you that the workmen show up again tomorrow and manage to make progress! It's always great to see progress made on projects. And I look forward to seeing pics of that and of Caleb's curtains; moving out on your own is so exciting!