Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another diagnosis

Well- I decided I should NOT go for anymore tests. I am somewhat embarrassed to add this to the blog. ONE MORE THING! I have been diagnosed with gastroparesis which means my stomach muscles have paralysis. They do not digest the food properly and it makes me very sick. I have ANOTHER medication, have to eat 8 small meals a day, pureed is preferable, and liquid like carnation instant breakfast is recommended. I draw the line at Ensure. NOT FOR ME!

Here is my picture challenge for the day- it's a love is.....


Love is flowers from my sweetheart for Valentine's Day. He was thoughtful and bought potted flowers for me to put in one of the big pots I used at Esthers wedding, so in the summer they will be over flowing and beautiful!



These are a few of my favorite things:

A chalk picture of Christ Esther made.




Music and my piano.....even though I'm not very good.



Special children's books- this one is beautiful


The paintings LaNita did on my walls



Antiques and very old things



However- the best things in life aren't things. If I had a picture of my WHOLE family I would put it in first.





3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, you're right, no more testing for you! But at least this will help you not feel sick all the time. And beautiful pictures!

Karen said...

I just don't go to the doctor, then everything is fine...right?
I love all your pictures...good job!

Kathy Whittle said...

Was so sorry to hear about your latest diagnosis! But I love all your pictures!