Saturday, December 5, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well- the decorating has begun! I know we may be a little late but we haven't been home much the past week. We are going to calif for Christmas but we're putting up a tree anyway. Need some of the Christmas spirit.

We will be spending Christmas with Sarah and Jon. After that we'll go down to Disneyland and Universal Studios. Does anyone have suggestions for buying cheap tickets? I have looked on EBAY but don't want a large batch and don't want park hopper tickets. I DO want the fast pass tickets.

The weather here is very cold. You walk outside and it is biting cold. There is a high wind that goes right through you. We're at 6 degrees, but they said with the wind chill it's 15 or 16 degrees colder. That's minus 10 degrees.

I have a few more gifts to buy. Mike went shopping with me last night as I had not bought anything yet. I think I only need 5 more gifts. I can do that on Monday.

I am looking forward to the christmas lights, the smells of baking, and the sweetness of the season. I love this time of year and the opportunity I have to look at my life and evaluate how I am doing being more Christlike, thinking of others, and remembering what the season is really about. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You DO want Parkhopper tickets, especially if you're going to have Fast Pass, which you definitely want. There are some awesome rides at California Adventure. It is definitely worth the extra $.

Rachel Holloway said...

I don't know much about what you might want, but I hope you guys have a great time! I am excited for you to all be together and have so many fun experiences! Just can't wait till it's our turn! :)

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

Wish I knew where to get you cheap tickets! You're going to have a wonderful time, though, making memories as a family (and being a lot warmer than where you are now!) :) Merry Christmas!