Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas is a time of giving

I have been thinking about the season and all the ways we give; of ourselves, our talents, our time, our resources, and our hearts. The following picture is one of simple giving and sharing; it brings great joy to my heart.



For those of you who do not recognize the people in this picture, the is Emma sharing her fruit loops with Grandpa.


We have been enjoying Jon, Sarah, and Emma visiting before the move to California next week.

Princess Emma- (Jared and Amanda would like it if Emma took the crown with her so Anthony would stop being Princess Anthony!)


Princess Emma on her King Grandpa throne....


Just chillin'


Grandpa and Emma heading in for breakfast

I need to figure out how to use my web cam so I can keep in closer touch with my grandchildren who are far away. I love them all and wish I could have them all together this year. My children and grandchildren are my greatest treasures. Thank you to all of you who share pictures with us and keep us up to date.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love all the pictures of Emma with Uncle Mike! It must be so wonderful to spend that little bit of extra time with Sarah before they move so far away!

Sarah said...

You got some cute pictures. I will go through our camera and see what we ended up with. It was fun to see you guys. I hope your next surgery goes well and that you feel better soon.